Hey..where is GOD living...?!


I trust and believe in GOD so much and same time I admire science and technology when science says there is no GOD. Common in both is, science has it own fact, where GOD also has is own faith. Fact is measurable but faith is incalculable. Science has formula to proof, GOD has encyclopedia. This is interesting, science has scientist, where by GOD has messiah, disciple, messenger and etc. On my individual perception, GOD is knowledge, GOD is love, GOD is preaching to treat all equally, learn about the world, don’t do bad or hurt people around you. Wow!! Then why there is tsunami, nargis, earth quake and etc. Sorry, I am not able to describe my stand on this; I am too young to discuss on this topic.

When we talk about GOD, the threat is, which religion I belong to? This is a headache, why are we fighting who is the best and killing each other. Here I stand and shout out loud, ‘Human create religion to separate you and me!’, if all of us convert religion to life style preaching or the way of life, how I say, eemm..1+1=2 and [-1 x (-1)] x 2=2, the result is the same, but the way we enlighten the future generation, or else being born on earth itself a disaster. The word religion should be removed from the dictionary; replace it as the way of life. I don’t know how readers take this. Anyway it’s individual rights.

Comments

Unknown said…
keep on posting benefial articles..
thnks bbee for encouragement
rajagopal said…
macha,gd start...
keep it up..

Popular posts from this blog

The science behind “Nagama”

Wow 224,000 prophets..

Are we practicing by knowing or unwilling to know?