Why DAD you asked me to walk on the fire?


DAD I have never wanted to be here, but you wanted indeed. I am already struggling to get out from here. Lots of puzzle was created by human being but they put the blame on YOU. Am I going through numerous complicated paths alone or it’s a must for everybody?
Let me ask you DAD, you gave me this body and soul bundle with pain, sorrow, sad, happiness, pleasure, etc. To gain happiness and feel good, you advise us to read the holy books or book, there are too many at the store but all for good; we don’t mind. BUT in order to know YOU, I have to walk on fire; tear the skin given by YOU with hooks and tools- is this to feel the pain or pleasure? Does this come from the culture, rules or practice by the religion, race etc?!!! Why do YOU need to be hard on us in the name of faith we have in YOU.
We are already getting worse day by day with lots of pain, sadness and sorrow with hunger, sick, butchery among us, nuclear, weapons and lots more. Looking for solutions and reason; we are getting manifold answers saying its YOUR game plan, Satans work, human toward ending of the world, etc.
It’s really funny, at work people looking for “one way of working” but they refuse to have “one way to reach GOD”. I am pretty sure if good proposal given to YOU, you will accept but we are not united to propose one to you because we are arrogant enough. Now by being arrogant who benefits?
I am really confused when someone come to me and saying his GOD asks him to fast, where another guy told, his GOD asked him to just drink water for entire life and sit inside cavern. Which is my GOD then? I never listen to people since they immunize lie when comes to GODS matter, because GOD is too subjective and only ONE GOD for ALL. Why not YOU come upfront and show YOURSELF, not only clear my doubt but we know the canon. Will YOU come soon?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The science behind “Nagama”

Are we practicing by knowing or unwilling to know?

Wow 224,000 prophets..